http://i.imgur.com/7UaeNUs.jpg

Tuesday 7 October 2014

ME IN 5 YEARS.....



Five years, in today’s environment, it is very hard to predict. It may be difficult to give a direct and honest response to this question. I wish I knew my plans for the next five years. Five years is a long time. Many things can change in that period and it is difficult to see where I will be or even where I would like to be. I can’t say exactly what I’m going to be doing in five years, but I sincerely believe, one day I can achieve my target and be successful person that my family will be proud with me. Then, to ensure my plan will run smoothly, I will create a few strategies to enable my target will be achieve from now. Many successful people achieve success because they set for themselves a few very clear goals and then strive to achieve them. Life goals provide a long term focus. If you set basic goals for yourself in a five year plan, it will give your life meaning and your daily activities more focus. For the first step, I will make a list goals that I want to achieve in the next five years. Rather it means imagining where I would like to be five years from now and then establishing a broad plan on how I will get there and I should have some clear goals to strive for as well as steps that I will need to take in order to achieve those goals. Although my study still in process, as a student, I will manage my time precisely. Normally, I do my homework or exercise during my free time. If I get difficult to understand any subject in my class, I love to see my lecturer to solve my problems. Besides that, I love to read books that can improve my vocabulary and also enhance my knowledge. As a student, I have also time table that its perfect role for helping me manage my free time. Therefore, I will be motivated.

1 comment: