http://i.imgur.com/7UaeNUs.jpg

Friday 10 October 2014

MY FAMILY AND CLOSE RELATIVES



Have you ever been influenced by some important person that helped you be the person that you are today? I have been. The people that had influence on me are the most important human beings, that is my family.

 I could begin the book of my life with a picture of my parents.
They are important because they helped in my development. Also, they gave me the things that I needed to grow up in the moment and they still gave me everything that I needed to become somebody in the future. Among these things is the education that I have received all in my life, my basic needs like food, clothes, medicine, a place to live, and the most important thing, the love.  Also, they care for me when I am sick and they give me the necessary things to get better. They teach me good values like how to behave, to respect other people, and to share with other people. Sometimes they push me in certain directions and have high expectations for me, but now I really appreciate everything they have taught me. I understand why they do certain things and it is because my parents want the best for me. On certain occasions I get mad, but later appreciate their words of wisdom and understand. My parents are wonderful.
 
Now, about the rest of my family. 
As I mention before, I’m the eldest from four of my siblings. I have one younger sister and two youngest brothers. My younger sister was 22 years old and still studying at college in Gombak, Selangor. My third younger brother was 18 years old and still waiting for further study. I really hope he can continue study. Then, the last part of my siblings is my youngest brother. He was 12 years old and he had just finished his UPSR’s exam. Alhamdulillah, he can do it and done it very well as like what he said before. With them I have learned to share, to have fun, and to understand different points of view in different situations. They are younger than me, but that doesn't matter because sometimes people think that because they are older they know everything and that is not true, we can learn from those younger than us too. Also I have shared moments in which we laughed together, or we get sad, but there are always moments that I will remember. 

Next, I will tell you about my close relatives.  My father has four siblings and he is the eldest  whereas my mother has twelve siblings and she is the number six. I will start with my father’s side. They call my father as ‘Ayah We’. Next, the second is my aunty which we called her as ‘Mak Yang’. Why ‘Mak Yang’?? Usually, people will call ‘Mak Ngah’ for the second daughter. However, sadly the second son was dead while he still young. So, we go to the third son that is my uncle which we call him as ‘Uda’ and also he is very close with us. Moreover, his house is next to my house and the unique of his family is all of his son are boys. 

Last but not least, my youngest aunty, ‘Mak su’ and of course she is still young but unfortunately, she had married. Aaaaahhhhh……I forgot to tell you that I’m living with my grandparents on my father’s side.
Lastly, I really want to tell you how wonderful story about my mother’s siblings but I can’t because they are too many. So, till we will meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment