http://i.imgur.com/7UaeNUs.jpg

Thursday 30 October 2014

CONFLICT AND HOW TO SOLVE IT

Assalamualaikum..


Hi everyone..happy to meet you again..Ok, for this entry I will share with you all about our topic that has been given which is conflict. 

Wherever there are people, there always be conflict whether internal or external conflict. Internal conflict usually occur that related with our mental, emotion or mind whereas external conflict occur between character and outside forces which could be another character or the environment. Ok, let’s talk about my conflict that I have face before. Wherever there are people, there always be conflict. When we talk about conflict, I believe that everyone as a student has their own conflict in their life like conflict with roommate or housemate and I hope you can manage it properly. So, during my previous study, I have a problem with one of my roommates. Sometimes she is ok and sometimes she is not. BUT I feel uncomfortable with her habits. She do not know how to respect other people. She do whatever she likes such as make noise without care others feeling during our revision. At the beginning, it was ok and I pretend to ignore but from time to time I feel that it gives burden to me. 



So, I decide to settle this problem with confrontation. It is the best way for me to resolve the conflict. I  try to be patient and nice with her when dealing our conflict. When used effectively, confrontation can result in a win-win situation. So, no matter where you live, you must ready to use problem-solving skill to resolve the conflict.

No comments:

Post a Comment