http://i.imgur.com/7UaeNUs.jpg

Friday 26 September 2014

INTRODUCTION ABOUT MYSELF, STRENGTH AND WEAKNESS

Assalamualaikum...
Hi..How are you today? I hope all very fine.
First of all, let me introduce myself.
My name is Maizatul Haslina Bt Meor Hassan.
You can call me Mai.
I was born on 30 October 1990. Now, I'm 24 years old.
I am from Perak.
I live at Bota Kiri.
I have one youngest sister and two youngest brothers. I'm the first child in my happy family.
My father name is Meor Hassan Bin Mior Abdul Majid.
My mother name is Teh Hamisah Bt Saedin.
My father worked his own and my mother is a housewife.

My hobby is reading and watching movie.
My ambition is to be one of the most successful person.
My first primary school was at Sekolah Kebangsaan Bota Kiri, Perak and my secondary school was at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Lambor Kiri, Perak.
My future plans still long. My life as a student is still in process. In Sha Allah, now I'm continue my study at  UiTM, Kedah in Bachelor Of Business Administration ( Hons.) Islamic Banking. Before this, I was study at UiTM Arau, Perlis in Diploma Banking.
I hope journey of my life as a student run smoothly and may Allah ease everything. Amin..
Well, I believe everyone have their own strengths and weakness same like me.
My strength is probably positive thinking and self motivated. I have pleasant personality. I'm also very friendly person and able to control my anger. My weakness sometime i feel shy when I meet new people but it doesn't mean i have to take a long time to be friendly with them. So, for me, I have to handle my weaknesses with minimize trait and emphasize the positive thinking.
Ok, I think that's all about me and it's pleasure to meet you. Thank you very much. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment